1. Remove graphParse. The work functionality in graphParse is already implemented with json-ld framing, but the person functionality should also be implemented with json-ld framing before removing graphParse. Removing graphParse will ensure that ld-graph can be removed from the front-end code.
2. Find a better way to collapse the filters when going from desktop to mobile. Currently an action is triggered when the width of the window changes, which creates unnecessary noise in the actions log.
3. Either remove Compass or integrate it better with webpack. The way things work now, is that Compass compiles all the SASS to CSS, then webpack detects that the CSS has changed and triggers HMR. This process is slower than if webpack had been doing the SASS compilation. One way to integrate with webpack would be to update the compass-mixins project.
4. Refactor all components to pure functional components where applicable.
6. Implement server side rendering. react-responsive may cause problems, so it has to be handled or alternative CSS solutions must be found.